i'm building my website starting from your demo import,
when a volunteer send a form, i can see in the backoffice the mail and status of the volunteer who applied, i can approve it, but the volunteer is not receiving the confirmation e-mail (neither for application nor for approvation).. i see the green message (after sending the e-volunteer form) about receiving a confirmation email, but nothing happens.
also, in the form builder i see i have no control about fields (requested/not requeste), non control about messages and about e-mail settings (email from, email to, header etc...) is there a way to take control of the form builder settings?
thank you for supporting
same problem with JOIN US button... clicking it i'm requested to fill some data, i'd expect to receive a confirmation email in order to set my new password,... nothing happens (i enabled: anyone can register on this website)
instead, doing the subscription with wordpress url /wp-login.php?action=register, the user receive a confirmation email and can set the new password
am'i doing something wrong with theme settings?
speaking about LIFELINE 2 theme
Can you please shear with us your site wp-admin details and FTP detail to solve these problems?
-- Webinane Support
if you need to change the backoffice language please set it back to italian when you are done
for testing purpose, feel free to disable the plugins which are not included in your themes if you need to, but the issues i found were there since the beginning (fresh install), hope this may be another useful piece of information for you
Thank you Marco for sending the wp login details.
At this time our developers team is not available. I hope your site issues will be solved on Monday.
If you have any question related to theme and errors those you want solve please also mention it.
thank you, ok... we'll see on Monday.
since you'll be working on it, i want to add other issues (sorry to bother but there are many of them)
1) i removed causes from navigation menu, but tey are still published, and when i display them top the banner for the donation is not active (not clickable, no hover effect...)
2) from backoffice donation panel, i added 2 custom donations for a cause, but when i go to the frontoffice reporting page, i see 2 donations recorded but nothing listed
Thanks for notifying us the issues.
We are working on volunteer page now, so we need FTP details to update some codes.
Can you please send us screenshot for these issues?
"1) i removed causes from navigation menu, but tey are still published, and when i display them top the banner for the donation is not active (not clickable, no hover effect...)
2) from backoffice donation panel, i added 2 custom donations for a cause, but when i go to the frontoffice reporting page, i see 2 donations recorded but nothing listed "
Once we've received the screenshots, we'll investigate the issue and try to solve it at the earliest.
Issue 1: look you have fixed it, anyway you find the screenshot attached (before your fixing, there were no 'red hover effect' on 'DONATE NOW' link, like not having a, anchor at all
Issue 2: in donation report (url: /reporting) you could see: total transaction count (now it's 3) but no donation listing, right now (after your fixing i suppose) i can see 2 out of 3 donations (one is still missing)
Thank you for supporting
forgot the attachments.. sorry!
Attached files: sshot_issue_2.jpg sshot_issue_1.jpg
I just have fixed that error.
"Issue 2: in donation report (url: /reporting) you could see: total transaction count (now it's 3) but no donation listing, right now (after your fixing i suppose) i can see 2 out of 3 donations (one is still missing)" Here is the screenshots
You just need to add data in that field.
We also have fixed confirmation email error.
"but the volunteer is not receiving the confirmation e-mail (neither for application nor for approvation)."Now you can test it on your end.
Hope we have solved that issue. we look forward to listening to you in future regarding any issues you might be facing related to our theme/s and offer you the best possible solution.
everything is fine
if i find some other issues i'll let you know
did you find out why those errors? asking you just in case i could to something myself to fix further issue
thank you for supportin
We're here, and pleased, to help you out in every possible way.
we look forward to listening to you in future regarding any issues you might be facing related to our theme/s and offer you the best possible solution.
Meanwhile, we request you to rate us 5-stars if you are satisfied with our efforts.
Keeping the ticket open so to fix every issue i found, as you suggested:
more things i need your support for
1) (you can see the issue in home: Visual composer element called: Our posts list view is working in a weird way: if i set a numer of post and i filter some categories, is everything fine until i click on LOAD MORE BUTTON, which loads posts of toher categories too (as if the category filter is not working with load more button)
2) you can see this issue in "news ed eventi" page (main navigation): i put in the sidebar the WIDGETISED SIDEBAR visal composer element, and set it to show the PRIMARY WIDGET AREA, which i previously set in WIDGETS backoffice area, but the widget i put in primary widgeet area area are not showing, as the element WIDGERTISED SIDEBAR wold be not working
1) We have noted that issue and it will be fix in next theme update. You can get new version of theme from themeoforest in few days.
2) We have analyzed that and don't fined any issue with the sidebar as you can see in screenshot https://prnt.sc/m8cqou it's working fine from our end.
i see issues re fixed
adding another one
you already fixed the http://www.ilsorrisodimarinella.org/report-donazioni/ issues, concerning the filters to display the donation list, so now the filters and list are working
the upper elements though are not working:
1) the insert keywords and click the magnifying glass is not working (i used several keywords, including name/last name of donors) then i clicked but there's nothing found
2) the data fields 'from' and 'to' are not working, i fill in the dates, don't know exactly what to click to filter by data from/to.. if i click the magnifying glass nothing happens, if i click on CLEAR FIELDS button i still see the donations list, but event those that are out of selected date interval